The last couple of mornings Aurora has been waking up at about five and Amelia reads her story books. She has started to talk to the pages, and she gets pretty into them. She also laughs at the pictures. Her favorite book so far has been Dr. Seuss A B C book.
We are so excited to see she loves books just like her mommy. And also that she is talking and giggling already. Oh, and its' gibberish , just so you don't go telling people we have a two month old talking baby.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Morning story time
Posted by Amelia and Erik Lambson at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe she can smile like that already. That's one special baby!
It's never too early to start the reading. My Joseph loved the Dr. Seuss A B C book too.
Little Rora is so cute! I love her smile.
Erik, I just told everyone that I have a two-month-old talking niece!
Post a Comment