For Christmas, our friend Gordon gave us a gift certificate to Sear's portraits so yesterday we went to Sears and took family photos for the first time. Aurora loved the camera, once she saw the flash go off once she was smiling and laughing the whole time.

(Yes, Tim we do agree, she looks like a cute little hobbit child in this picture.)


(Yes, Tim we do agree, she looks like a cute little hobbit child in this picture.)



6 comments:
Wow! those turned out great!
Cute pictures. Aurora is sooo photogenic. Such an adorable little girl
Rora is radical. She smiled in every one of those. Well done.
I haven't been "stalking" lately and look what I've missed!! Those are beautiful family pictures!
I vote for a new post on your remodeling - I saw a bit last night on Skype, but I'd like to see photos. It all looks great, though, from what I've seen.
Love her expression in that first pic! What great pics.
Post a Comment