There is a park with a splash pad near our house. Rora had a blast; she loves the water and it was a great cool down from the 103 degree heat we have been having the last couple of weeks.
I miss swimming - I really wish I could swim laps and take Mel swimming - but that will have to wait for Oregon Summertime. I do NOT miss 103 weather! Rora is a little cutie - I hear she is standing. Can't wait to see you guys in August.
Easy with the language there Tricia! Rora is so cute! We miss her, we'll have to go to that park when we get back. I can't wait because I LOVE my 103 degree weather! Poo on Oregon and it's rain.
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
4 comments:
I miss swimming - I really wish I could swim laps and take Mel swimming - but that will have to wait for Oregon Summertime. I do NOT miss 103 weather! Rora is a little cutie - I hear she is standing. Can't wait to see you guys in August.
I LOVE that place! She is so stinkin' cute. And seriously I have a Chrisman's air conditioning and heating softball shit from the 2nd grade!!
softball SHIRT. I meant SHIRT!!!
Easy with the language there Tricia! Rora is so cute! We miss her, we'll have to go to that park when we get back. I can't wait because I LOVE my 103 degree weather! Poo on Oregon and it's rain.
Post a Comment