Last night we went and bought a Christmas tree and started our decorating. Rora loved all the lights and music! She also kept going up to the tree and smelling it, a girl after my own heart, I love the smell of a real Christmas and will never go fake.
Here are just a small sample of Aurora's dance moves. She loves to dance and will never let a beat go to waste without giving a little jig.
Here are just a small sample of Aurora's dance moves. She loves to dance and will never let a beat go to waste without giving a little jig.
8 comments:
That was an adorable video.
So Cute!!!!
I love the smell of Christmas tree too! Christmas isn't the same without certain smells.
That is great! What a cutie-pie!!
Jack loves the video and her dancing actually calms him. Bonus for me!
Ian grew up with fake and I grew up with real. We've always had a fake tree but I really miss the smell of a real tree.
Loved the video - she's adorable!
When I come to your blog now, Jack gets excited and points to "rora"
Amelia - Can you pleas e-mail me your address? The Christmas card I sent you guys got returned - apparently I have an old address. My e-mail is: sheritrezise@aol.com
Post a Comment