Monday, March 15, 2010

Rise and Shine!


Aurora likes to sleep in a lot; sometimes it takes some prodding to get her to wake her up in the morning.


Now that's some great bedhead!



There's our sunshine!


Then she tries to snuggle back into bed after all our efforts.

5 comments:

Tim said...

Aurora is such a little cutie. I like her bed - very grown-up.
(Melanie has the same kitchen and she loves it.)

Kim said...

She does have great bed head. I love it.

LauraB said...

Oh...my...gosh! She is so adorable!!!

Teresa said...

I lover her hair. It is great!

We seem to have the opposite problem over here; Jack wakes up and is immediately moving at 100 miles an hour.

Gardners said...

I love her jammies - and the ones Mabel is wearing in the other post, super cute!

I wish Anna would sleep in; sometimes I have to convince her to sleep another half hour by getting her some milk in bed - horrible habit, I know! :)