Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I wanna dance!"

Aurora loves to dance. She almost daily tells me "Mama I wanna dance! . . Please dance?" This means we turn the stereo on and watch her dance her heart out. Unfortunately I don't always have the camera rolling, so I don't have some of her best moves, but here are a few clips of our little Dancing Queen!

4 comments:

Sharla said...

How Cuuuuute! And I love that she shares her dolls with her sister!

Anonymous said...

Aurora is awesome. I like how she has to go get a dancing partner (then share with her sister). Very nice dancing.

LauraB said...

So, the next contestant on So You Think You Can Dance??

(What a great sister to make sure Mabel had a partner too!)

Teresa said...

Very cute. Although Jack told me to turn it off because he didn't like the song.