Friday, August 22, 2008

Hair trouble.





I decided to try to get rid of Aurora's dry scalp by rubbing Vaseline on it and then washing it out with shampoo. (I got the idea from the book I am reading.) The only thing is that she has so much hair that it took like 40 washes to get all that gunk out of her hair! Aurora was happy because she loves getting her hair washed. We still hadn't gotten all of the gunk out when we were going to Ikea so we stuck a hat over her crazy hair so that she wouldn't be embarrassed. The good news is that it really did help her flaky scalp.


3 comments:

LauraB said...

What a considerate Mommy you are - thinking of her fashion statement at such an early age! We'll make sure in later years she knows you had her back!!

Becca said...

How adorable - you can tell she likes the washing from the picture. You guys must be so proud - she is such a gorgeous baby girl!

Michelle and Aaron said...

She is so stinking cute! I love her vaseline hair.