Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tagged

Ten years ago I was. . .
I was 13 years old and just starting 8th grade at Andersen Junior High. I enjoyed school, played lots of softball for both school and city league, and had a huge crush on Jared Belnap. (Michelle don't laugh, ok you can laugh) Mostly living through the ups and downs of a young teen.

5 things on my to do list:
1. Sign up for Fall classes
2. Feed Aurora
3. Buy stamps
4. Feed Aurora (she is always hungry!)
5. Fix Erik's Jeans

Snack I enjoy:
hmmm.... so many to choose from. I really love bagels and cream cheese.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Definately pay off Erik's school loans
Build our dream house
Buy a small house in a small town in Ireland
Save for kids' college
Share with Family

Places I have lived:
Chandler, Mesa, & Gilbert AZ
Clements, CA
Athlone, Ireland (just for a summer)

3 comments:

Becca said...

So, uh, who's Jared Belnap?

Tim said...

I am a little jealous - Ireland (and Northern Ireland) are the only Western European countries I have not visited yet. I definitely would trade France for Ireland. Any day. Seriously.

Michelle and Aaron said...

Jared Belnap?!?! Oh, that is too good! Haha I used to babysit him! He was quiet a handful. Well, I used to like Chris Jeppesen, so I guess we are even....So have you retaken your E.M.T class yet? Or are you still interested? If you are- wait till I come back in Febraury and we can take it together again(hopefully with a better teacher!)