We spent Thanksgiving Day up at Jim's Cabin. It was so much fun to visit with family and enjoy the beautiful snowy weather! It was Rora's first snow experience and she loved it!
Those are cute pictures. How was the cabin? I haven't been there since it's construction phase was completed, but I did spend a lot of time there before it was finished (camping / living in a truck).
Cute blog.I can't get over how much older Aurora looks than Natalie. They are only what 5 weeks apart. I love the picture of her reading she looks like a toddler.
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
4 comments:
My mom went on and on about what a sweet baby Aurora is.
Those are cute pictures. How was the cabin? I haven't been there since it's construction phase was completed, but I did spend a lot of time there before it was finished (camping / living in a truck).
Yup, that's one cute snow bunny!!
Cute blog.I can't get over how much older Aurora looks than Natalie. They are only what 5 weeks apart. I love the picture of her reading she looks like a toddler.
Post a Comment