Aurora is growing up so much. She is rolling over, sitting up for a few seconds at a time by herself, and eating all the rice cereal she can get her hands on. And her first tooth showed up for Kit's birthday yesterday! With Christmas coming Rora is meeting lots of family for the first time and seems to be loving all the new attention. We can't wait for her to meet all her family in Oregon on Friday, and her first airplane ride too! We are also excited to talk to my brother from his mission in South Africa on Christmas Day, hopefully Rora will be in a talkative mood for him.
Merry Christmas to everyone!!
3 comments:
She is so adorable!
Have fun in Oregon!
Rora is even cuter in person. I don't get to see her right now, though, because I am the only one in the family who is forced to work this week (besides Aaron, for whom I feel great remorse). Can't wait 'til 5:00.
She is indeed adorable. She is so much fun! We are glad we got to come meet her and are looking forward to playing again soon!
Post a Comment