Aurora loved the beach but was a little upset that we would let her play in the water with Seth and Jasmine. (It was a little too cold for Rora.)
Rora was not so sure about the ice cream at the Tillamook Factory, but she soon tried it after much persuasion.
I don't think Aurora was really ready to leave, good thing she loves airplane rides! We will miss everyone and can't wait to see them again!
Here is a little clip of one of the fun car rides we had, Rora loved having Jasmine and Seth in the back with her. And she loves rockin' out to The Beach Boys!
5 comments:
I love the picture of her winning Chess! Thanks for visiting - can't wait to see you all again.
I love all of those pictures! Especially the one of Rora and Gail on the beach - priceless!
so cute! Steve's grandparents live near the tillamook factory and we toured it last year! crazy fun and yummy! cute pics! hey send me your email address to danasuesweet@yahoo.com and i will add you to my list to view our blog, we went private a little bit ago.
I can't believe she is only 1 year old. Wow. And Jack has the same turtle jammies!
Great pictures - and kudos for actually getting Cheryl in a picture! Now I know she really IS in Oregon!!
Post a Comment