Here is one of the first pics of our 2nd little girl! They did not get a clear picture of her face but here she is with her cute little hand covering it. We are so excited that Aurora will have a little sister so close in age.
That's so exciting! Congrats on having another girl! We need to do something once we come down there, but it probably wont be until Christmas! But I'm excited to see this little one grow so much!
What you're pregnant!?! Congrats!! I had no idea when I saw you guys the other day. That is so exciting! By the way, thank you so much for coming to our reception. It was SO great to see you guys!!!
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
6 comments:
That's so exciting! Congrats on having another girl! We need to do something once we come down there, but it probably wont be until Christmas! But I'm excited to see this little one grow so much!
YAY!!! Aurora will love having a sister. And you already have all the girl clothes and stuff. We are very excited for you and your growing family!!
Congrats! We can't wait to meet her and see how cute she and Val will be when they play together.
Congratulations! I love those ultrasound pics...it's such a nice sneak peak at your little baby.
What you're pregnant!?! Congrats!! I had no idea when I saw you guys the other day. That is so exciting! By the way, thank you so much for coming to our reception. It was SO great to see you guys!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment