Congratulations! I love the name Mable. If I get a girl someday, I might have to steel it. She doesn't look anything like Aurora did - that I can remember. Way to go. She is beautiful.
Yay! What a little sweetheart! I hope everything is going really well and that you are maybe getting a little sleep!! :) I love the name Mabel Jane - it's beautiful! It's crazy how close our kids are in age. Congrats guys - she's a keeper!
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I love the name Mable. If I get a girl someday, I might have to steel it. She doesn't look anything like Aurora did - that I can remember. Way to go. She is beautiful.
Wahoo! My little niece is finally here! Congrats!
Finally, you guys post. She's so cute.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congratulations. SO glad Mabel decided to come and she has hair. YEAH!! Not as much but Aurora didn't steal all the hair for your kids.
Congrats!! She is very beautiful! I hope everything is alright for you and the baby!!
Congratulations. She is really beautiful.
Yay! What a little sweetheart! I hope everything is going really well and that you are maybe getting a little sleep!! :)
I love the name Mabel Jane - it's beautiful! It's crazy how close our kids are in age. Congrats guys - she's a keeper!
Post a Comment