We are still anxiously waiting for our second little girl to arrive! As you can see to the right --->
she is cutting it close to the wire and we are ready! In the mean time here are some cute pics of Aurora at the park a little while ago. She is getting so grown up; we just know she is going to be a great big sister!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Still waiting!
Posted by Amelia and Erik Lambson at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yahoo! Aurora pictures always make Uncle Tim's day. She is looking more grown-up all the time. I like the second to last one best - what a little character.
Cute photos, Rora is a doll and very grown up. When I saw you posted I was hoping to see a baby!!! I hope tonight is the night!!!
You do a great job of capturing such beauiful pics of Aurora. Keep 'em coming.
She is SO adorable! I am so sorry about baby #2.. I was late with Molly too and that SUCKED... Good luck.
Post a Comment