Saturday, October 25, 2008

Arizona State Fair

We had lots of fun at the State Fair on Friday, it was the first time Aurora got to ride sitting forward in her stroller and not in the car seat. She loved to be able to see everything in front of her.

It was her first encounter with sheep and many other animals and she wasn't quite sure what to think about them.



Of course she didn't get to go on any rides but she loved watching the many people, the strange new things, and especially all the lights.

By the end she was quite tuckered out from all the excitement.







2 comments:

Becca said...

How fun! Did she pet the animals? I always get nervous when Melanie pets animals, especially goats - don't they eat everything!?

Amelia and Erik Lambson said...

I was a little nervous also. I didn't let her pet the animals, especially the ones at the petting zoo, it didn't seem very sanitary and she always has her hands in her mouth.