We had our first semi-chilly day here in Arizona this last weekend and Aurora looked so cute in her little hoody. Believe it or not I think Rora is teething already, she is always drooling and loves gnawing on anything she can get her hands on. She especially likes a cold teething ring. She is just the happiest baby ever!
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, she's beautiful! Look at those rosy cheeks and big smile! I'm proud to be her great aunt.
She is so photogenic - she has so many adorable little photos!
She looks like Erik in that last picture.
I can't believe how much hair she has! She is adorable!
That hoody picture is precious!! I can't believe how big she's getting!
The picture of her smile is ridiculously cute, as is she. Ah, the teething ring is a life saver.
Post a Comment