Becca said I wasn't allowed to call Mel my little Hobbit Princess... ...I guess I have to show her what hobbit babies look like again so she'll get it.
Erik and I met in high school, were married in June 2005 and now have two beautiful daughters, Aurora and Mabel, and our handsome son, Oliver; they are the light of our lives!
7 comments:
Hee hee. She looks adorable in that picture. I love it.
Beautiful Blue Eyes!
I want you to take this the right way, not the wrong way.
Aurora is the cutest little hobbit ever.
I mean that as a compliment, as hobbit babies are adorable, and not hairy, but still quite small.
Don't worry Tim, I said the same thing when I saw this picture I think hobbit babies are the cutest!
--- Amelia
Becca said I wasn't allowed to call Mel my little Hobbit Princess... ...I guess I have to show her what hobbit babies look like again so she'll get it.
Aaron said she was a cute hobbit too! Haha Crazies. Kit is looking like a scruffy nerfherder. Needs to shave cpt. redbeard (#2)
Aaron said she was a cute hobbit too! Haha Crazies. Kit is looking like a scruffy nerfherder. Needs to shave cpt. redbeard (#2)
Post a Comment